CARE Group of Institutions offers following 5 UG – Bachelor of Engineering and 2 PG – Master Engineering Courses
How to Apply?
Regular First Year:
- Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) online counselling
- Management Quota
For regular first year admission done by following modes.
- Apply for Online Counselling and Fees payment for counselling
- Random Number Generation (by TNEA Authority)
- Certificates Verification at Designated TNEA Facilitation Centre.
- Rank Publication (by TNEA Authority)
- Payment of Initial Deposit
- Exercising the choices of institutions and Branches
- Publication of Tentative Allotment on a notified date (by TNEA Authority)
- Confirmation of allotment option by the candidates
- Final allotment of institution and branch (by TNEA Authority)
- After allotment through online counselling, approach the allotted college for Fees payment
1. Contact the Admission cell and apply for the course
2. Fees payment