- To provide assistance and training to students, alumni and innovators who want to turn their social ideas into startups for society.
- To stimulate students’ thoughts and increase their critical thinking
- Build awareness on entrepreneurship among the stakeholders.
- To enhance domain knowledge in order to build creative products or services.
- To create enough physical infrastructure facilities with hands-on assistance for prototyping and establishing start-ups.
Incubators are as follows,
- Senthuraa Technologies was founded by Civil Alumnus, Mr. K.S.Veera Bal Vannan
- Enthiraa was founded by ECE Alumnus, Mr.T.Pradeeparajan during 2019– 2020.
- Fiind Inc is a Computer Software company headquartered at Redmond, WA incubated at CARE College of Engineering during 2017–2019.
- WE DO VEEDU was a company for Interior design founded by 5 Civil Engineering students during the AY 2018- 2019.