CARE Business School was started in 2009 with the objective of offering quality education within a world class infrastructure. The school aims to foster creative thinking and encourages Innovation.
The Dean for the School of Business, reporting to CARE CEO, will provide academic leadership, vision and financial management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the academic functions of the school, overseeing all programs and assuring their quality and relevance.
- Overall link to building academic stature to attract the right kind of students, employers, and faculty
- Working with business partners to identify and implement new business opportunities that leverage the courses, programs, and expertise that exist in the school.
- Ideate, identify and implement great impact programs
- Providing strategic vision to capitalize on and increase the strengths of the school to create new opportunities.
- Help in conceptualising a unique value proposition keeping in mind our strengths and challenges
- Partnering with marketing and operations leadership to identify, evaluate and develop programs and certifications that enhance CARE’s value proposition and market competitiveness.
- Maintaining and finding new opportunities to expand programmatic accreditations and other ways to build academic stature and reputation.
- Attracting best and highest paying employers
- Faculty hiring and skill development
- Link to overall objectives as well to help achieve, ideally own fiscal objectives in admissions and expense control.
- Consulting revenue
In order to accomplish these, the new Dean will need to provide visionary leadership and work diligently to hire and retain outstanding faculty.
- MBA in Business Management or related field.
- Ten years’ professional experience.
- Three years’ experience in senior leadership roles.
- Passionate to reshaping education and mold next generation leaders.
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D./DBA) in Management.
- Experience developing cooperative programs between businesses and universities.
- Experience working in educational institutions.
- This position is located in Trichy, Tamilnadu
Write to us with your profile to the below e-mail:
and We will get in touch with you
To know more about us Visit – www.care.ac.in/management