CARE Business School organized a Guest Lecture on ” Portfolio Management Services” by Mr. Vaibhav Shah, Head (Research), Oro Wealth Management.
The session started with the quote by Warren Buffet,
“Don’t save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving”.
Really it was a wonderful session for us.
Key takeaways from this session are
* Available Investment options like real estate, gold , mutual funds, portfolio management services.
* The transformation of industries by the effective use of data and technology.
* Benefits of Portfolio management services.
* Clarity on the difference between mutual funds and PMS.
* Roadmap to become a PMS professional.
* Analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge on fundamental analysis are essential components for being a PMS professional.