1. What University are you affiliated to ?
The students who take admission at C.A.R.E. School of Architecture will be enrolled under the Anna University, Chennai.
2. What is the Eligibility Criteria for admission at C.A.R.E ?
C.A.R.E. shall admit only such candidates who qualify in National Aptitude Test in Architecture
(NATA) as per COA norms or any aptitude test in Architecture, drawn on the pattern prescribed in
these standards, conducted by a competent authority in the country, with Maths, Physics &
Chemistry as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
3. What is the intake capacity of C.A.R.E. ?
C.A.R.E. has an intake of 80 students
Allotment through counselling – 52 nos,
Allotment through management procedure – 28 nos.
4. When is the NATA Exam conducted?
1st test – 19th of April, 2020.
2nd test – 31st of May, 2020.
5. When will the NATA results be announced?
08th of May,2020 for 1st phase.
14th of June,2020 for 2nd phase.
6. What is the process to secure an Admission through Management Quota at the school?
Step I – Procurement of Application from – 16th March,2020 on-wards.
Step II – Last date for Receipt of filled in Application – 01st July,2020.
Step III -Provisional admission on payment of part fee (If the candidate satisfies the minimum eligibility and personal interview as per thenorms of the school).
Step IV – Completion of Admission procedure on payment of full fees
7. What is the process for admission through counselling?
Admission through counselling is as per Anna University Single window counselling.
Counselling Code for C.A.R.E. School of Architecture – 3784.
8. What are the tentative dates of counselling?
Between the first week and the Third week of August.
9. What were the Category wise Cut – off Marks for last year’s counselling for C.A.R.E. School of Architecture?
OC – 278.33/ 400
BC – 268.8/ 400
BCM – 277.73 / 400
MBC – 246.33 / 400
SC – 208.83 / 400
(400 – NATA Score out of 200 + Score in qualifying exam converted to 200)
10. Is it possible to provisionally admit a candidate ?
NATA mark is mandatory, however, if the marks secured in the qualifying exam is as per the norms
of the school, the candidate is eligible for provisional admission subject to the prescribed guidelines
governing admissions at the school.
11. How will the final selection happen?
Final selection is on a ranking system based on the collated scores of the qualifying examination,
NATA scores obtained and score in personal interview.
12. How will the selection be announced?
The selection will be announced on our website.
13. What is the selection process for other state candidates ?
Selection process for other state students is based on norms of the single window counselling of Anna-university
14. Are there any scholarships available?
Yes, three scholarships are available for meritorious students and outstanding Sportsmen.
15. Is there any hostel facility for outstation students?
Yes, C.A.R.E. has hostel facility separately for Girls and Boys, inside the campus, 4 in one room with
a separate window, fan, work-space & bed for each person.
16. Will the school be providing stationery?
Yes, only for the first semester, on payment, at the stores.
For further information.
Contact Mobile No : 0431-2690505.