1. What University are you affiliated to ?
The students who take admission at C.A.R.E. School of Architecture will be enrolled under the Anna University, Chennai.
2. What is the intake capacity of C.A.R.E. ?
C.A.R.E. has an intake of 80 students Allotment through counselling – 52 nos. Allotment through management procedure – 28 nos.
3. What is the Eligibility Criteria for admission at C.A.R.E ?
4. What is the process for admission through counselling?
Admission through counselling is as per Anna University Single window counselling. Counselling Code for C.A.R.E. School of Architecture is– 3784.
5. What were the Category wise Cut – off Marks for last year’s counselling for C.A.R.E. School of Architecture?
(400 – NATA Score out of 200 + Score in qualifying exam converted to 200)
6. What is the process to secure an Admission through Management Quota at the school?
Step I– Fill in the On-line application form. Step II– Personnel from our admission cell will get in touch with you to answer your queries. Step III – Candidate is eligible for Provisional admission on part payment of fee, provided the candidate satisfies the minimum eligibility prescribed and subject to the norms of the school. Step IV – Completion of Admission procedure on payment of full fees.
7. What is the selection process for other state candidates ?
As per the norms of the single window counselling of Anna-university, candidates from other states will fall under the management Quota and will not be eligible to apply for the single window counselling. https://www.collegedekho.com/articles/anna-university-btech-and-barch-admissions/
8. Is it possible to provisionally admit a candidate?
NATA marks are mandatory, However, if the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam is as per the norms of the school, the candidate is eligible for provisional admission subject to the prescribed guidelines governing admissions at the school.
9. How will the final selection happen for Management Candidates?
Final selection is on a ranking system based on the cutoff (collated scores of the qualifying examination, NATA scores obtained).
10. How will the selection be announced for management Quota?
The selection will be announced on our website.
11. Are there any scholarships available?
Yes, scholarships are available for meritorious students and candidates who have excelled in sports or any Arts, on submission of proof for the same.
12. Is there any hostel facility for outstation students?
Yes, Hostel facilities, separately for Girls and Boys, is available inside the campus. The accommodation is 4 in a room, with a separate window, fan, work-space & bed for each person.
13. Is Transport facility available for Day scholars?
Yes, Transport is available in specified routes.
14. Will the school be providing stationery?
Yes, only for the first semester, on payment, at the stores.
NATA Exam – 2023-24
1st Phase – 21.04.2023
2ndPhase – 28.05.2023
3rd Phase – 09.07.2023
Check www.nata.in regularly for updates.
TNEA counselling 2023-24
Kindly refer the TNEA Web https://www.tneaonline.org/ for updation regarding counselling 2023-2024