VISION & MISSION
We hope to nurture and equip the young minds; we aspire to create a sustainable built environment; a habitat that responds to climate, context and changing needs of society.
CENTER FOR APPLIED RESEARCH AND EDUCATION.
C.A.R.E. (Centre for Applied Research and Education) School of Architecture intends to serve as a platform, connecting academia and industry. We believe that the practice of Architecture about the process of understanding, above aesthetics and visually pleasing edifices. The discernment is about ‘The Environment and the People’. School takes a wholistic and interdisciplinary approach to education. We aim to cultivate creative thinking capabilities with scientific temper, contextual sensitivity, strong social connect and empathy.
We could use some keywords such as, Realtime, Multidisciplinary, Experiential, Contextual and Experimental, to explain our approach to the architectural programme. Apart from getting the students industry-ready, we explore strong studio centric pedagogical approaches. We aim to focus on issues, in order to equip young minds with analytical and critical thinking skills. It is our intent to create students professionally adept in facing the unprecedented challenges.
WHAT WE HOLD IMPORTANT
- We believe in being responsive to and fostering a deep relationship with Nature & Culture.
- We believe we must immerse ourselves in actively creating forms of Knowledge.
- We believe that the endless flow of rich activity of imagination and memory is a vital part of the process of learning. C.A R.E will a Sanctuary of Inner growth.
- Our intellectual ecology Values Diversity.
- We will be Sensitive to individuality.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Strategise the frameworks of exploration.
- The classroom will be the place where we will question, assess the relevance/ appropriateness & imagine anew both frameworks as well as values & approaches.
- Structured inputs & experiences with focus on an inter-disciplinary approach towards learning and teaching to deepen, widen & enrich learner’s sensibilities.
WHAT IMPACT WE WISH TO HAVE
- We will foster and equip individuals to become discerning Guardians of Relevant Traditions and Critical Agents of Change.