WHAT WE HOLD IMPORTANT
- We believe in being responsive to and fostering a deep relationship with Nature & Culture.
- We believe we must immerse ourselves in actively creating forms of Knowledge.
- We believe that the endless flow of rich activity of imagination and memory is a vital part of the process of learning. C.A R.E will a Sanctuary of Inner growth.
- Our intellectual ecology Values Diversity.
- We will be Sensitive to individuality.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Strategise the frameworks of exploration.
- The classroom will be the place where we will question, assess the relevance/ appropriateness & imagine anew both frameworks as well as values & approaches.
- Structured inputs & experiences with focus on an inter-disciplinary approach towards learning and teaching to deepen, widen & enrich learner’s sensibilities.
WHAT IMPACT WE WISH TO HAVE
- We will foster and equip individuals to become discerning Guardians of Relevant Traditions and Critical Agents of Change.