Faculty Research Paper publications
Total Number of Quality Publications in SCI Indexed journals: 10
Publications for Academic Year (2017-18)
- S.Sivakumar, N. Almas Begum and P.V.Premalatha., “Numerical Study on Deformation of Diaphragm Cut Off Walls under Seepage Forces in Permeable Soils”. Computers and Geotechnics. Esevier Publication. Vol. 102, pp 155-163. June 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2018.06.015
- Senthil Kumar, K., Premalatha, P.V., Baskar, K., Sankaran Pillai, G and P. Shahul Hameed, “Assessment of Radioactivity in concrete made with E- waste Plastic” Journal of Testing and Evaluation. ASTM International. Vol. 46(02), pp 574-579. March 2018
- S.Sivakumar, N. Almas Begum and P.V.Premalatha., “Behaviour of partial seepage barrier in highly permeable soils“. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET). Vol 9 (02), pp 286-298. February 2018
- P.V.Premalatha, C.Rhema Rose and K.A.Aboorvaraj, “A comparison of Geopolymer Concrete blended with steel slag under sunlight and Ambient curing”, Asian Journal of Applied Science and Technology (AJAST), Vol 2, Issue 1, Jan 2018, pp 55-62.
- Senthilkumar, K., Premalatha, P.V and Baskar, K, “Evaluation of transport properties of concrete made with E-waste plastic”, Journal of Testing and Evaluation. ASTM International. 45(5): 1-5, Sep 2017
Publication for Academic Year (2016-17)
- Velumani, P., SenthilKumar, S., and Premalatha, P.V., “An Innovative Approach to Evaluate the performance of Sludge-Incorporated Fly Ash Bricks,”Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 44, No. 6, 2016, pp. 1-9. ISSN 0090-3973.
- S.Rajeswari, S.Vidhya, S.Sundarapandiyan, P.Saravanan, K.Vidya, “Improvement in treatment of soak liquor by combining electro oxidation and biodegradation” RSC- advances, Vol 06, Pg No. 47220-47228, 2016
- Rex, L.K, Sethuraman, V.S and Premalatha, P.V, “Study on Modulus of Rupture of Steel Fibre Reinforced Concretes”, AIIS Journal of Progress in Civil Engineering, Vol 4(1), June 2016, pp 27-34.
- Praveena, P, Bharathkumar, N and Premalatha, P.V, “A Comparison on Potential Reuse of Textile Sludge from Tirupur and Perundurai as Construction material”, AIIS Journal of Progress in Civil Engineering, Vol 4(2), Dec 2016, pp 33-40.
- Karthikeyan. M, Senthamarai Kannan. R, Raja V.K.M. “surface modeling using HEC- RAS”, AIIS journal of progress in Civil engineering, vol no. 4, pp 19- 26, 2016
- Manonmani. L, Alaguramagodi. E I, “Study behavior of steel chimney subjected to dynamic loading” AIIS journal of progress in Civil engineering, vol no. 4, pp 27- 32, 2016
- A.Johnpetricieya,R.Suren and Dr.P.V.Premalatha (2017). “Partial Replacement of coarse aggregate with E-wastes in paver blocks”, Proceedings of Conference on Research and innovative trends in Engineering NRITE’17 on 24th March 2017, M.A.M. College of Engineering and Technology, Tiruchirappalli. pp 106-109.
- S.Subram, R.Keerthana, S.Preetha andP.V.Premalatha(2017). “Seepage Analysis of Check Dam near Kambarasampettai”, Proceedings of Conference on Research and innovative trends in Engineering NRITE’17 on 24th March 2017, M.A.M. College of Engineering and Technology,Tiruchirappalli.pp 45-55.
- R.Keerthana, Subram and P.V.Premalatha (2017). “Dry Excavacation using a tie backwall”. Proceedings of International National Conference on Newer Engineering Concepts & Technology iConnect2K17 on 28thand 29thMarch 2017, K. Ramakrishnan College of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. pp 117-129
- P.V.Premalatha, S.Senthil Kumar and K.Baskar, “Influence of change in pile diameter at various locations of a pile group in a Berthing structure” Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences. Vol. 46(06), June 2017, pp. 1198-1209.
Publications for Academic Year (2015-16)
- P.V.Premalatha, K.Muthukkumaran and P.Jayabalan, “Experimental Study on behaviour of piles in berthing structure” Proceedings of the Institutions of Civil Engineers, Maritime Engineering, ICE Publications, UK, – Vol168, Issue 4, pp 182-193, 2015. ISSN: 1741-7597.
- P.V.Premalatha, S.SenthilKumar, K.Ramamoorthy and M.SenthilKumar, “Influence of Humic Acid as an Admixture in Concrete” International Journal of Applied Engineering and Research, Vol 10, No 9 (2015), pp. 23053-23062. ISSN 0973-4562.
- L.K.Rex, S.V.Sethuraman and P.V.Premalatha(2016).“Assesment of Flexural performance of steel fibre in normal and high strength concrete” Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering CETCE 2016, 2nd and 3rd March 2016, CARE Group of Institutions, Tiruchirappalli. India. pp 143-151.
- P.Praveens, N. Bharathkumar and P.V.Premalatha (2016).“An Investigative approach on potential reuse of textile slude as a construction material”. Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering CETCE 2016, 2nd and 3rd March 2016, CARE Group of Institutions, Tiruchirappalli. India. pp 42-50
Publications for Academic Year (2014-15)
- P. V. Premalatha, V. K. M.Raja andS. Senthilkumar, “Performance analysis of repair materials in restoration of damaged concrete structures”. International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering- Vol 07, No 2, April 2014, pp 704-711. ISSN:0974-5904
- Premalatha, P.V, SenthilKumar, S and Mathavan, C, “Utilization of waste Ceramics as Active Pozolana in Sustainable Concrete Production”. Journal of Progress in Civil Engineering (JPCE), Vol 2. Issue 2, Jul-Dec 2014.
- Suresh Kannan. G, Premalatha, P. V., and Baskar,K. “Behaviour of Composite Deck Slab made using Steel Sheetswith Perforated Stiffeners”Structural Engineering International, Journal of IABSE (International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering) – Vol 44, No-03, Sep 2014, pp 137-147.ISSN: 1016-8664.
- P. Praveena, N. BharathKumar and P.V.Premalatha(2014). “Stabilization of soft organic soil using dye sludge ash &Flyash”. TEQIP II Sponsored International Conference on Environmental Geotechnics (ICEGEO’14), p. 119-124. 30-31 October 2014.
- Arulpandian, N. Bharathkumar and P.V.Premalatha (2015). “Experimental Analysis of Glass Fiber in Concrete” Proceedings of Third National Conference on Trendy and Sustainable Development in Civil Engineering, 15th May 2015, KSR College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, India. P 156-160.
- S. Vetrivel, V.K.M. Raja and P.V.Premalatha (2015). “Land use land cover mapping using remote sensing and GIS techniques in Tiruchirappalli district – Tamil Nadu”Proceedings of Third National Conference on Trendy and Sustainable Development in Civil Engineering, 15th May 2015, KSR College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, India., p. 161-164.
- R. Vadivelu, VairaKavian, P.V.Premalatha and K.A. Kuppusamy, “Mechanization of Paper-Crete Blocks”, Proceedings of Third National Conference on Trendy and Sustainable Development in Civil Engineering, 15th May 2015, KSR College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, India. P 165-170.