About the Committee
In order to create and maintain a community in which teaching, non-teaching staff and students can work together in an environment free of sexual violence, harassment, exploitation and intimidation, CARE College of Engineering has proactively formed a Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) under the recommendation of the Anna University, Chennai.
The Role of the Committee:
- Prevent discrimination and sexual harassment against women, by promoting gender amity among students and employees;
- Deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment against women, in a time bound manner, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized and termination of the harassment; To ensure that appropriate action is taken against the offender.
- To ensure that victims and witnesses are not victimized or discriminated because of their complaint.
- To take proactive measures towards sensitization of the working and learning community on gender issues so that the college is an excellent work place for all.
- Recommend appropriate punitive action against the guilty party.
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Contact Number|
|1||Ms. Sudhapriya B||Assistant Professor, CEemail@example.com|
|2||Ms. Christina Merline Y D||Assistant Professor, SHfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Ms. Ranjani V||Assistant Professor, CSEemail@example.com|
|5||Ms. Madhu Preetha B||III CSEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr.Loganathan M||III Mech||63695 email@example.com|
|7||Mr. Leander Vikram S Kumar||II ADfirstname.lastname@example.org|