- The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was introduced in 2021 at CARE College of Engineering as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure.
- The IQAC has been constituted as per the recommendations of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The IQAC ensures the effective implementation of quality initiatives through continuous reviews and periodic meetings.
- The IQAC works towards attaining excellence in all academic and administrative endeavors of the institution.
- IQAC cell assures an improved quality in teaching learning process and to create lively environment for interaction, intellectual discussions, continued learning, knowledge improvement of academics.
- Internal auditing with a team is being done to address the problems related to Teaching Learning as key concerns.
- To play a proactive role in reviewing the current status and evolves programmes, policies and suggestions to improve quality in teaching and research.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To ensure quality as the prime concern through periodical evaluation and embellishment of institute performance by all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To strengthen by adopting changes as per the challenges in periodical manner so as to attain the institute vision.
- To develop and apply quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- To create student-centric environment conducive to quality education and to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- To clearly document the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- To organize seminars, workshops, and value-added programs.
IQAC Team Members
|S. No.||IQAC Members||Role|
|1||Dr. S.Shanthi, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Shri. B. Prative Chend, CEO, CARE Group of Institutions||Member from Management|
|3||Dr. A.Pasumpon Pandian, Professor||Dean (R&D)|
|4||Dr. J.Jeyarani, HoD/ECE||IQAC Coordinator|
|5||Dr. D.R. Rajkumar, HOD/Mech||Research Coordinator|
|6||Mr. R.Venkatesh, HOD/MBA||EDC Coordinator|
|7||Dr. S.Sumesh, HoD/Civil||Representations from Heads of Departments|
|8||Dr. J.Suresh, HoD/CSE||Representations from Heads of Departments|
|9||Mr. P.Selvakumar||Training and Placement Officer|
|10||Mr. S.Karthik||IIPC Coordinator|
|11||Mr. C.S.Murali||Infrastructure Coordinator|
|12||Mr. S.Sriram Sundar||Website Coordinator|
|13||Mr. G.Venakatesan,HoD/SH||Alumni Coordinator|
|14||Mrs. Devi Krishnamoorthy, President, Thayanur Panchayat , Trichy.||Nominee from Local body|
|15||Ms. K. Mahitha , IV Year CSE||Nominee from Students|
|16||Ms. B.Janani, Graduate Engineer, TCS, Cehnnai||Nominee from Alumni|
|17||Mr. Vinod.D, Recruitment Manager, HCL Technologies||Nominee from Employer|
|18||Mr. M.Ramalingam, Founder & CEO, Dextrasys, Trichy||Nominee from Industry|
|19||Mr. B.Senthil Kumar, Director, RMH Fabrications Pvt. Ltd, Trichy||Nominee from Parent|
IQAC Audit Members
- G.Vigneshwaran, CIVIL
- C.Muthukumaran, CSE
- M.Shiva Shankari, ECE
- B.Gopala Krishnan, MECH
- G.Thavaselvan, S&H
- S.Manochandar, MBA