CARE College of Engineering offers a four year B.E degree program in Mechanical Engineering and two years M.E degree program in Engineering Design with an intake of 120 students and 18 students respectively. It has highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty members with specializations in Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Energy Engineering, Engineering Design, CAD/CAM, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics and Automobile Engineering. The academic activities are well supported by state-of-the-art laboratories.
The department has a mix of students with truly diverse backgrounds, with a desire to compete globally. The students of the department are exposed to a strong foundation in Core Mechanical Engineering subjects through various laboratory courses, internships, industrial visits and mini projects. The students are also exposed to the latest developments in the industry through guest lectures and seminars by eminent technocrats and academicians. Our Alumni have found employment with reputed core industries as well as MNCs.
- B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- M.E ENGINEERING DESIGN
Strength of the Department:
- Qualified faculties
- Highly modernised laboratories with Compound Microscope, SEM and XRD
- Activity Based Teaching
- Industrial visits & In-plant Training
- Hands on training using lab beyond syllabus
- State-of-art softwares like AutoCAD, Edge CAM, Creo, Ansys and MATLAB
- Encourages students to participate in competitions in National Institutions
- MoU’s with Deccan IT Technology and Frigate Pvt. Ltd.
- Research and Development activities
- Entrepreneurship Development
- To contribute to the Institution, Industry and the Society through excellence in technical education and research.
- To inculcate amongst our students a deep understanding of the fundamental principles, concepts and practices of Mechanical Engineering.
- To provide world-class Engineering Education and foster Research & Development.
- To combat technological obsolescence through critical thinking, leads to innovative applications.
Regulation and Curriculum : Anna University Regulation and Syllabus
PEO’s, PO’s & PSO’S : PEO’s, PO’s & PSO’s