Students and Staff Grievance and Redressal Committee
Establishment of Grievance Redressal Committee
As per AICTE regulations regarding establishment of Grievance Redressal Mechanism in Technical Institutions, Regulations 2012, the College has appointed an Ombudsman and formed a Grievance Redressal Committee for the purpose of redressal of grievances of the students and parents.
Appointment of Ombudsman
Dr. A. Pasumpon Pandian, M.E., Ph.D.,, Professor and Dean (R&D), CARE College of Engineering has been appointed as OMBUDSMAN to address the grievances of students and parents.
- To maintain a fair, unbiased and consistent system for Redressal of various issues faced by the students and faculty.
- To ensure strict confidentiality so that students approach the Grievance Redressal Cell without fear.
- To maintain a conducive atmosphere and relationship between the students and faculty.
- To ascertain the grievances/issues and immediate/non-delayed/ suitable actions taken by the cell (or) management
- The Grievance Redressal Cell will meet once in a semester.
- If necessity arises that is, based on the nature of the grievance by the aggrieved students and faculty. The Grievance Redressal Cell will arrange the meet immediately to take necessary steps to redress the grievances.
- The students and faculty can drop their grievance letters in the grievances box provided in our campus, near canteen or send online to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The grievances dropped in the suggestion boxes are collected periodically and analyzed by the committee.
- The analyzed report will be forwarded to the concern department for remarks/clarification.
- After receiving the remarks/clarification, the committee discusses about it.
- An inquiry meet will be arranged to hear the voices of both parties.
- Finally, takes action, if found genuine, by the guidance of chairman of the Redressal cell
- If the grievances are pertaining to the decision of the management, the committee will submit the same to the management. They will resolve the issues.
- If the grievances are found to be not reasonable, will be explained to the concerned student(s) and faculty.
|S. No.||Designation||Name of the Persons|
|2||Member||Dr. M. Sumesh, HOD/ CIVIL|
|5||Member||Dr.M.Murali, Associate Professor|
|6||Special Invitee||Ms. R.Vaishali, 3rd Year Student, Mechanical Engineering|