EDC Coordinator : Mr.R.Venkatesh , HoD/Department of MBA
- To create the awareness and motivation among the students to the field of entrepreneurship, the institution has set up an Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC).
- The primary function of the student coordinators is to register students in EDC cell- students, who are passionate to start their own business.
- These students will get to experience industry interaction, go on field visits, visit incubation centres etc., thereby providing them a good platform to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams.
- Entrepreneurship skills have been promoted with awareness programs like Startup Trichy and Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EAC) funded by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII).
- To enlighten entrepreneurship, Women Entrepreneurs are invited as chief guests to share their rich experience on entrepreneurship.
- They brief the students on the various government schemes that are available for aspiring women entrepreneurs.
“Start-UpTrichy ” is an initiative to develop the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Trichy. In order to build a platform for Entrepreneurs in this region to come together and share the best practices, CARE conducts a monthly event called Start-Up Trichy. Our College has organized 31 editions of Start-Up Trichy events from 2015 till now.