- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Strength of the Department:
- Qualified faculty
- Well-equipped laboratories with latest EDA tools
- Hands-on Training
- Industrial visits
- Encourages students to participate in competitions in National Institutions
- Industry collaboration
- Research and Development activities
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Expertise in Signal Processing, VLSI, Embedded Systems, RF & Microwave
The department of ECE provides a sound foundation to students wishing to pursue a career in Electronics Engineering, Communications, Control Systems, Robotics or Sensor Systems through a diverse range of theoretical skills and practical experience presented in the context of real time applications and design experience.
- To become a centre of excellence in training, research, consultancy and innovation in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To impart value-based technical education with a strong foundation on analytical thinking, design, application and soft skills-oriented curriculum to meet national and global challenges.
- To foster critical thinking and creativity through research and experimentation
- To prepare our students to be a lifetime professional with creativity and leadership