“I raise up my voice-not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” ― Malala Yousafzai.
- To enlighten the women students and employees about their legal rights and to strive towards the empowerment of the women through the promotion of gender amity and programme concerning women welfare
- To train women to acquire wide range of skills and knowledge and to develop and increase their social, economic and intellectual capacities for peace, security and prosperity of mankind.
- To cater the needs of women who are still help up in the past.
- To create a platform where all women can express their needs and priorities , where every women is respected and is able to achieve their potential, living free from harm and discrimination Objectives
- To sensitize the CARE Engineering community on gender equity issues through organizing sensitivity programme like seminars, publishing handouts etc.
- To promote general harmony and prevent discrimination of women and sexual harassment in the institutes by providing practical suggestions to the administration from time to time.
- To deal with any instance of discrimination of women or sexual harassment by an employer or students in respect of any other employee or students of CARE College of Engineering.
- To make students aware of Gender Equity.
- To help students to change their mindset and attitude towards life in terms of women.
- To build a society with social and economic gender equality as envisaged in the Indian Constitution through social service.
- To reach out to women in the rural areas and make them aware of their social and legal rights and to equip them to stand against gender violence and gender discrimination.
- To create awareness, instill values and develop the personality and leadership quality.
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Contact Number||Email ID|
|1.||Dr. J.Jeyarani||Associate Professor, ECEemail@example.com|
|2.||Ms. Shirley Mary Vanitha A||Assistant Professor, S&Hfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Ms.Shakila Banu F||Assistant Professor, CSEemail@example.com|
|4.||Ms. Sudhapriya B||Assistant Professor, CEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||Ms. Sasikala R||Assistant Professor, CSEemail@example.com|
|6.||Ms. Jecintha J||Assistant Professor, ECEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Role of the Women’s Empowerment Cell
- To ensure that appropriate action is taken against the offender
- To ensure that victims and witnesses are not victimized or discriminated because of their complaint.
- To take proactive measures.