The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at CARE College of Engineering was formed in the year 2011 to combine an outstanding research environment with world-class teaching. The department has a comprehensive curriculum framed by Anna University on topics related to all aspects of Computer Hardware and Software with an emphasis on practical learning. The course structure includes courses on nascent topics to prepare our students for the latest developments in computer science and engineering.
The department has state-of-the-art infrastructure and computing equipment supported by high-speed Ethernet. Various student organizations like CSSA, Networking Club, Web Development Clubs and Mobile App Development Club are active throughout the year. Our faculty members aim at delivering top class education, blending their rich research experience with classroom teaching.
- B.E.-Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E.- CSE (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
Dominance of the department:
- Young, Energetic and Qualified Faculties .
- Programming Lab, Application Development Lab,Networks Lab, DataBase Lab
- IEEE Membership
- Interactive Teaching Methodology
- Teaching Through Practical
- Application Based Learning
- Collaboration with Industries
- To Create Computer Science Engineers through Quality Education and Research.
- To impart Problem Solving, Innovative and Entrepreneurship with sound knowledge in Computer Science and Engineering.
- To establish a Research Centre where students can present their research ideas.
- To develop Moral, Ethical Values and Social Responsibility to the students.
Regulation and Curriculum : Anna University Regulation and Syllabus
PEO’s, PO’s & PSO’S :PEO’s, PO’s &PSO’s