The institution has a Training and Placement Cell (TPC) for career guidance, training and placement for the students. Also offers guidance to the students with their ability and interest towards higher studies. The TPC provides information, advice to the students through individual interviews and group work by inviting resource persons from various organizations.
The placement cell is designed to function with a high degree of professionalism. It has adopted an effective communication system to keep the students informed about potential job opportunities and guide from time to time.
- Highest Placement record among the top five engineering colleges in Trichy region.
- Pre-placement training to students to make them technically knowledgeable.
- Capable to place eligible students in top companies.
- Assured 100% placement.
- Dedicated placement team to manage campus placements.
- Faculty advisor for placements available in each department.
- Career guidance programs
- Interaction between industry and institute
- Summer and Winter workshops
- Live projects for students
- Guest Lecture from industry
- In-plant training and Industry visits
- Model aptitude test, Mock interview, and Group discussions
- Entrepreneurship Development program
- Guidance for higher studies
Training and Placement Cell Composition
|Name of the members of faculty
|Basic Academic Designation
|Mr. Selvakumar P
|Mr. JoshuvaSakunth J
|Placement Coordinator/ CIVIL
|Mr. Jeeva K
|Placement Coordinator/ ADS&CSE
|Ms. Rubitha K
|Placement Coordinator/ ECE
|Mr. Anthony Kingston M
|Placement Coordinator/ MECH
|Mr. JosephRozario T
|Placement Coordinator/ S&H
|Mr. Sunil Allan S
|Placement Coordinator/ MBA
Functions and Responsibilities:
TPC involves in organizing various Personality Development Programs, Self-development Programs for all the years. Career counseling, Academic counseling and Personal counseling are provided by the Human Resource and Development Cell covering the topics list below.
- Communication skills
- Methods to increase confidence level in facing interviews
- In-plant training, Industrial visits etc.,
- Periodical lectures and training through eminent personalities
- Mock interviews and group discussions arranged by the cell that further arranges weekly aptitude tests for final and pre-final year students
Contact Number: 91769-25000