MBA Department is affiliated to Anna University and it’s a 2 year MBA program with two semesters per year. The curriculum is taught scrupulously and focus on students gaining hands on experience of managerial education.
The classroom is a warm and inviting place, allowing students to engage in respectful discussions and debate with their peers and one-on-one with their teachers. Teachers use innovative methods to connect the subject matter to their students and keep it relevant.
During their final year, students need to choose any two of the below as specializations.
- Human Resources
- Infrastructure & Real Estate Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Summer Training: During the summer vacation after the first year, students undergo summer training in various companies for a period of one month and gain more knowledge about the functioning of various departments and hands on experience in the field of management.
- Final Project: 2ndYear students has to complete a final project at the 4th Their research findings would be submitted for viva. During the project, students will be guided both by the faculty and industry guide to facilitate more application and industry based learning.
- Interim Projects: Apart from the regular projects , during the course of study student get to do multiple mini projects in various management fields. This helps the students to connect the subject knowledge with real time experience